HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
What is Fidget Cube?
Fidget Cube is a desk toy for anyone who likes to fidget.
How do I use it?
It's simple. Fidget Cube (patent pending) has six sides. Each side features something to fidget with: Click / Glide / Flip / Spin / Breathe / Roll
We love this question. It's not uncommon to hear fidgeting being spoken about negatively. It's often labeled as unprofessional and deemed as anti-intellectual behavior.
But in reality, the exact opposite has been suggested to be the case. Below are just some of many resources highlighting the work that's being done to learn more about this behavior:
- The Science Of Why We Fidget While We Work
- Squirm With Purpose
- Stress Toys: Mindlessness With A Purpose?
- The Benefits Of Fidgeting For Students With ADHD
Why Do We Fidget?
- Fidgeting In ADHD May Help Children Think, Perform In School
- Using Stress Balls To Focus The Attention Of Students
- We believe that the way we look at fidgeting needs to change.
- This behavior isn't one that should continue to be stigmatized and mocked as unbecoming or inappropriate. We are passionate about the idea that fidgeting is a process that, with the right tools and outlet, can have positive and real-life applications.
Where can I use Fidget Cube?
Office / Commuting / In Class / Studying / In A Meeting / Watching TV
But I already have a pen. Do I really need Fidget Cube?
Pens (and the wonderful clicking they do) were a huge inspiration in the design process of Fidget Cube. They are probably one of the most commonly used fidget "tools". We like to see Fidget Cube as more of a fidget "toolbox". You don't have to be constrained to simple clicking, you can pick your poison based on your mood. Yes... We are very serious about our fidgeting.
Real time Visitor right now